A Guide to Bitcoin Casinos
First launched in 2008, Bitcoin or BTC, has become the most popular cryptocurrency. Many Canadians prefer Bitcoin gambling to any other form because the blockchain technology it is based on provides security of use and rapid transaction speeds.
One of the first things Canadians check out when looking for a new platform to play on is, does it accept cryptocurrency payments? When searching for a Bitcoin casino, the best place to start is with the following list.
200% Welcome Bonus up to C$500
- New players only
- No Deposit Offer: Claim in 48 hrs
- 14 day expiry
- FP wins are credited as bonus and capped at С$10, exc. JP win
- 50x wagering
- Deposit Bonus Offer: C$20 min deposit
- Valid for selected games
- Bonus wins capped at C$500
- 30x wagering – req. vary by game
- Bonus expires within 90 days
- Withdrawal terms, No Deposit Offer terms & Deposit Bonus Offer terms apply.
- Top-Notch Mobile Application
- Average RTP across all games of 96%
- Fair gaming certified through eCOGRA
- New Canadian players only, 18+
- A minimum deposit of C$20 applies
- Bonus is subject to a 30x wagering requirement
- Various game contributions apply
- Please gamble responsibly
- C$1500 max. Bonus
- Over 60 mobile casino games
- Well-rounded selection of slots
C$900 + 150 Free Spins
- 1 deposit – 100% bonus. You could take C$300 + 100 Free Spins which you can activate during 5 days.
- 2 deposit – 50% bonus . Get up to C$600 + 50 free spins
- Wagering requirements: 50x bonus
- Minimum deposit: Can$20
- The casino is Bitcoin-friendly
- Live dealer games are available
- Great choice of payment methods
- New Canadian players only, 18+
- A minimum deposit of C$10 is required for welcome offer
- Refund bonus is subject to a 60x wagering requirement
- Skrill and Neteller deposits are not eligible for this offer
- Be gamble responsible.
- 23 free spins no deposit bonus
- 1-2 days payout speed
- Full live casino section
The Advantages and Disadvantages of Bitcoin Casinos
There are pros and cons to every sort of payment method, and BTC is no exception. It makes no difference if you are a player resident in Canada or elsewhere. So, let’s take a look at what cryptocurrency’s advantages and disadvantages are.
The Pros of Using Bitcoin
- Excellent security
- Guards player privacy
- Generous mini/max deposit and payout limits
- No fees
- Rapid transaction times
- Bitcoin-specific bonuses and promotions
- BTC games are provably fair
The Cons of Using Bitcoin
- Lack of awareness and understanding
- Potentially volatile exchange rate
- Limited number of Bitcoin casinos
- Still a new technology
Security and privacy are two of the biggest factors when it comes to using crypto. Every casino Bitcoin transaction is given a unique code. It makes them safe from hackers and identity thieves. No bank or card details are involved with this casino transaction method, so it’s financially secure.
The other advantage listed above that may need a little explanation is that crypto games are provably fair. Thanks to blockchain technology, each of the thousands of online transactions that take place has to be individually verified.
A Step-by-Step Guide to BTC Casino Transactions
Doing your research into cryptocurrencies before you start using them is something we strongly recommend. Assuming you’ve already done that and you’re ready to go, here are the steps to follow, starting with depositing, something you need to know about if you are redeeming BTC casino no deposit bonus.
- First, obtain your crypto.
- Choose your preferred Bitcoin casino Canada option. Please feel free to make use of the Top casino list published above.
- If you see a specific cryptocurrency no deposit bonus offer, click on it.
- Navigate to the online platform’s BTC banking page.
- Click on deposit.
- Complete the requested details.
- Upon completion of registration, the website will issue you a private address to make your deposit.
- From your eWallet insert the amount you wish to deposit.
Crypto deposits are made instantly, but in some cases, particularly where the amount is a large one (1 Bitcoin or more), you may have to wait a short while for confirmation of the blockchain transactions. Don’t worry; this is standard Canada Bitcoin casino procedure.
Now let’s take a look at the way to go about making a crypto withdrawal.
- Log in to the BTC casino.
- Navigate your way to the banking cashier page.
- Click on Bitcoin as your chosen payment method.
- Enter the sum you wish to withdraw.
- Enter your Bitcoin wallet number.
- You should receive your winnings within 0 to 24 hours.
There should be little or no delay with making a cryptocurrency withdrawal. The only thing to bear in mind is that some casinos take longer to process withdrawal requests than others.
Casino Bitcoin Games
The sorts of games you can play using crypto are pretty much the same that you can play with any currency, but are more limited because many games have not yet been converted to accept cryptocurrency bets.
Even though the range is limited, hundreds of games are available and the type of cryptocurrency slots you can play include:
- 3-reel classics
- 5 and 7-reel games
- Video slots
- 3D video slots
Bitcoin casino free BTC slots can be found on most cryptocurrency platforms. They allow players to try games out for free in demo mode, sometimes without even registering. You can’t win real money, but you do get the chance to try new games for nothing.
It is a shame that the casino bitcoin industry is a little slow in its expansion, but as more and more Canadians start opting to go down the cryptocurrency route, platforms will begin to catch up. It is a pity because crypto slots tend to provide players from Canada and elsewhere with a superior gambling experience.
- They can offer the best odds as running costs are lower.
- They run more smoothly, especially when paying out.
- As a new technology, they are at the forefront of gameplay mechanism innovation.
However, in the meantime, until BTC becomes mainstream, if you can’t find the slots you want, you can always convert your bankroll to a fiat currency. Not ideal, agreed, but most BTC casinos will grant you the option.
The Best Bitcoin Casino Canada Table Games Including Live Dealer Games
Although more Canadians play slots than any other online casino offerings, table games are popular too, and the trend for live dealer gaming is growing rapidly. Naturally, BTC platforms offer a good range, but as with slots, not as wide as non-crypto options. However, that being said, they are plentiful enough to satisfy most gamblers’ thirst. They include:
- Video Poker
The game variants may be fewer, but they’re growing all the time.
Bitcoin Casino No Deposit Bonus Offers
Bonuses have always been a big turn-on, not only for Canadians but also for punters worldwide, and none more so than no deposit bonuses. So it shouldn’t come as any surprise to know that you can also get a BTC Casino no deposit bonus deal. They work in the same way as other no deposit bonuses. Please find the time to read any terms and conditions that apply as you normally would.
As far as cryptocurrencies are concerned, Bitcoin is king. You may also find a few platforms that accept ETH (Ethereum), Litecoin, and Dogecoin. We made mention earlier of fiat currencies. These are government-issued currencies that are not backed by commodities like gold. Most modern paper currencies, like the $/€, are considered fiat currencies.
All the best Bitcoin casino platforms offer a wide range of payment method options, including the Interac payment platform, which is particularly popular in Canada. Others are ecoPayz, iDebit, Instadebit, and of course, the usual credit and debit cards.
- How do BTC casinos operate?
- They work via special software routines built into the platform’s infrastructure that allow you to deposit and withdraw crypto directly to and from a personal bitcoin address.
- Do all new online casinos accept BTC payments?
- No. Not all new casino sites accept Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. It is still a limited option, but it is catching on fast, both with existing leading casino brands and some new launches.
- Is it difficult to create a BTC account?
- No. Creating a Bitcoin account is simple. First, you must purchase BTC, which you can do from one of the many BTC exchanges in Canada, like Shakepay. Once you have your Bitcoin eWallet, choose your Bitcoin casino from the list published on this website, and go to the platform’s registration page. Choose the BTC payment option and offer your Bitcoin eWallet number. Deposit that sum you wish and begin playing. Enjoy.
- How safe is Bitcoin?
- BTC is one of the safest payments there is. Thanks to the blockchain verification process, it is hacker-proof, and because no personal bank details are disclosed, your personal finances remain secure.
- Do BTC casinos offer bonuses?
- Yes. They offer the same range of bonuses as real money casinos, including no deposit welcome deals, match and reload deposits. They also offer special bonuses for cryptocurrency users only.