Lightning-Fast Payout Casinos in 2021
There’s nothing more frustrating for online casino goers than having to wait for an eternity to withdraw their hard-earned winnings. That’s why every player looks for a gaming platform that delivers timely and regular cashouts. However, fast payout casinos are a bit tricky to find, especially for rookies with no background knowledge of the iGaming industry.
To help our fellow online casino aficionados, we’ve decided to take matters into our own hands and track down gaming hubs that offer speedy and hassle-free cashouts.
Every instant withdrawal casino featured on this page carries a stamp of approval by our expert team. In fact, not only do these sites provide timely payments, but they also excel in other areas as well.
Scroll down a bit, and you’ll discover a list of the fast-paying casinos that welcome Canadians with open arms.
200% Welcome Bonus up to C$500
- New players only
- No Deposit Offer: Claim in 48 hrs
- 14 day expiry
- FP wins are credited as bonus and capped at С$10, exc. JP win
- 50x wagering
- Deposit Bonus Offer: C$20 min deposit
- Valid for selected games
- Bonus wins capped at C$500
- 30x wagering – req. vary by game
- Bonus expires within 90 days
- Withdrawal terms, No Deposit Offer terms & Deposit Bonus Offer terms apply.
- Top-Notch Mobile Application
- Average RTP across all games of 96%
- Fair gaming certified through eCOGRA
100%/C$100 + 300 FS
- New players only.
- C$10 min deposit. C$30 max bet using bonus.
- 40x wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days.
- Skrill + Neteller excluded.
- Max Bonus C$100
- 100% welcome bonus
- Mobile friendly casino
- C$10 minimum deposit
150% Welcome Bonus
- A C$15 bonus will be awarded for every C$10 deposited on your first purchase.
- The maximum bonus is C$150.
- The bonus is to be used within 7 days of qualification.
- Only deposits made by players using a Debit Card
- Live dealer game offering
- iOS downloads available
- Platform is mobile-friendly
- 18+ New Players only. Gamble responsibly.
- 0-24 withdrawal time frame
- Live chat 24/7
- New Canadian players only, 18+
- A minimum deposit of C$10 applies
- Bonus is subject to a 45x wagering requirement
- Skrill and Neteller are ineligible for the welcome offer
- Maximum bet is C$5
- Gamble responsible.
- Weekly extra spins
- Offers Live Dealer & Mobile Games
- Progressive jackpots of over $1 million
- 18+ to register
- New customers only
- Min deposit C$10
- Wagering requirements: Casino 35x
- Only one bonus can be used at a time.
- Be gamble aware
- Further T&C’s apply.
- 15 progressive jackpot slots
- Daily Slot Tournaments
- 24hr Payouts
How Do We Rate the Best Instant Withdrawal Casinos in Canada
Pinpointing a truly great fast payout casino can be a mind-boggling task, partially because there are so many options to choose from. What’s more, most gambling sites are almost identical on the surface, making the quest even more complex. It takes a genuine expert in the field to recognize the subtle differences in quality and separate the wheat from the chaff.
Our pursuit of the best casino with instant withdrawal begins with an in-depth market assessment. We sift through hundreds of online casinos, analyzing each candidate and comparing its key features to those of other gambling sites in Canada. To wrap up, we exclude the operators that don’t meet our strict selection criteria and put only creme de la creme casino sites on our list.
Of course, these are just the cliff notes — the whole process is much more complex.
Here are the factors we take into account when rating and reviewing instant withdrawal casinos:
To earn a spot on our list, a gambling site must be licensed by the UKGC, MGA, or an equally respectable regulatory body. A licence from such institutions ensures us that an online casino site has met the industry standards when it comes to fair gameplay, player treatment, and timely payments.
The safety of our readers is always the number one priority. That’s why we only pick online casinos with core security measures in place. Each of our recommended casino sites uses cutting-edge protocols to prevent data theft and protect the integrity of players’ personal and financial information. These include high-level SSL encryption, advanced firewalls, and other antimalware defensive mechanisms.
The hallmark of every top-notch instant casino is a cashier fully loaded with easy-to-use and fast banking methods. An ideal casino site should accept multiple payment systems, including credit/debit cards, e-wallet platforms, prepaid providers, and cryptocurrencies.
Once we’ve made sure that the casino is trustworthy and handles payments efficiently, we conduct a detailed audit of its other features. These include bonuses, game variety, customer support, user experience, and mobile compatibility.
Withdrawal processing time and fees
Our goal is to find you an online casino where you’ll have quick access to your earnings without having to pay a fortune for cashout transfers. If the site follows KYC procedures, the verification process should be handled quickly and smoothly by the casino’s customer support team.
Why Should You Opt for Casinos with Fast Cashouts?
There are several notable benefits of playing on a casino site with a fast withdrawal turnaround time. Here they are, in a nutshell:
- Instant access to your profits — When playing in a casino with a fast payout rate, you can transfer your winnings swiftly and effortlessly. Once the funds have reached your bank account, you can start spending them right away.
- Stress-free gaming — Some online casinos in Canada have a dreadful track record of stalled payments, which is every player’s worst nightmare. Due to either the ineffectiveness of the casino’s financial team or the lack of instant cashout payment methods, some casino operators take too long to facilitate players’ withdrawals. By choosing instant withdrawal casinos, you can avoid these inconveniences and play with peace of mind, knowing that your cash is readily available.
- Streamlined verification process — Many players find KYC to be an annoying and unnecessary procedure. In fast cashout casinos, verifying an account is a walk in the park.
Most Reliable Payment Methods for Instant Withdrawals
Not all banking methods were created equal. Some payment gateways are notoriously slow at processing withdrawals, regardless of the casino you’re playing in. For instance, cashouts via checks and wire transfers can take up to two weeks, and that’s not counting the KYCs and the time needed for the casino to process your withdrawal request.
On the other hand, same-day withdrawal online casinos process expeditious cashouts to players. These sites offer super fast payment solutions like e-wallets and cryptocurrencies, in addition to the most commonly used credit and debit cards.
The table below reveals payment methods you should look for when you find yourself in the fastest payout online casino in Canada, along with their average processing times, fees, and limits.
|Banking Method||Fees||Turnaround Time||Limits|
|Visa/Mastercard||Up to 5% of the sum you would like to withdraw, depending on the banking institution||2–4 business days||High (usually C$10,000+ per month)|
|Interac||Around C$1 per transaction||Up to 24 hours||Medium (usually C$8,000+)|
|ecoPayz||Free||Usually instant||High (usually C$10,000+ per month)|
|Bitcoin (cryptocurrencies)||A small fee of around C$0.50 charged sometimes||Instant||Ultra-high (can go over C$100,000 daily)|
|InstaDebit||Free||Instant–5 business days||Low (around C$3,000 on average)|
Note that these figures are only rough estimates. The exact values may vary among different online casinos.
Useful Facts About Instant Withdrawal Casinos
Transaction speed is undoubtedly important, but there are many other factors that you need to consider when choosing the right gambling site. You need to see the whole picture because only then will you have a truly enjoyable gaming experience.
Here are the essentials you should familiarize yourself with before getting in on the action:
- Most casinos impose payment limits. Every fastest withdrawal online casino in Canada has restrictions on the amount players are allowed to cash out. That sum can vary significantly from one gambling site to another. Whatever the case, you should get acquainted with the operator’s withdrawal and deposit limits before making any financial commitments.
- KYC is mandatory on most casino sites. Online casinos use the KYC procedure to prevent money laundering and underage gambling. Many players don’t understand why they have to submit their documents and go through all that hassle. In fact, they find the whole process to be annoying. Not every casino is identical in this regard. Namely, on some sites, a copy of the ID card will do the trick. On others, however, you have to provide loads of government-issued documents.
- Your banking institution may charge additional fees. Although most of our recommended online casinos don’t impose any fees on their cashout and deposit methods, you may be required to pay a small commission when making payments on the site. This is because the financial provider you’ve chosen could incur some fees.
- Pay attention to the bonus cashout policy. Some novice players mistakenly assume that the bonus cash they’ve received via the casino’s promotional offerings is the same as real, withdrawable money. This is why it’s important to read the casino’s T&C thoroughly, as there are always some requirements that need to be met before you can cash out the awarded bonus funds and any associated winnings.
We’ve come to the end of the road. Hopefully, this guide has taught you everything you need to know about playing in instant withdrawal casinos from Canada — how they operate, where you can find them, and other important stuff that could come in handy in your gaming endeavours.
If you want to find out how these gambling sites go out about their business, read our expert reviews, specific to each individual operator. These unbiased assessments can help you decide whether a certain casino is worth your time and money.
Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with, and we’ll try to solve your dilemmas as soon as possible. Remember to always gamble responsibly, and good luck on your future gambling adventures!
- Do online gambling platforms charge additional fees for processing instant withdrawals?
- Absolutely not. The fees, if applied, are charged irrespective of the payment method’s transaction speed. It doesn’t make any difference whether you’ve chosen an instant payout banking method or some other withdrawal solution.
- How quickly can I get my winnings in a fast-paying casino?
- It depends on the casino and the banking method in question. In some online casinos, if the casino’s financial team is efficient and you’re using a speedy payment method, it is possible to get your earnings within 24 hours of filling the withdrawal request.
- What are the factors that affect the casino’s payout speed?
- To begin with, the KYC policy. On some sites, you’ll be able to go through the process quickly, whereas, on others, the procedure could drag on for days. The payout speed also depends on how fast the casino can verify your payment request and perform the routine anti-money laundering checkup.
- What is the minimum amount of money I can withdraw from a casino site?
- It depends on the casino you’re playing in. In most internet-based casinos, the minimum withdrawal amount is set at C$20 per transaction for most methods. Bank wire usually has higher cashout minimums.
- Can I get access to my funds on the same day I requested the cashout?
- You can, if you pass the KYC checks and use the same method as when depositing. Of course, you also need to choose a banking method with a 0–24 withdrawal turnaround time. E-wallets and cryptocurrencies are the best choices in this regard.
- My withdrawal is in the Pending status — what does it mean?
- It means that the casino’s accounts department is reviewing your cashout request. The Pending period is simply the time the casino needs to process your payment and make sure that everything is in order from a legal standpoint.
- Do I have to withdraw the same way I have deposited?
- No, you don’t need to withdraw with the same payment method you’ve used to deposit. In fact, some banking options can’t be used for two-way transactions.