List of the Best Interac Casinos
Interac became a popular method of online casino banking due to a range of advantages it offers to users. Quick withdrawals and deposits, great control over casino spendings, and extra security made Interac Casinos popular on the market.
Our team decided to gather all the information you may need when choosing Interac for online casino payments. You can either cover all the information considering Interac casinos step-by-step or simply jump to any section of the text.
100%/C$100 + 33 FS
- New Canadian players only, 18+
- A minimum deposit of C$10 applies
- Bonus is subject to a 45x wagering requirement
- Skrill and Neteller are ineligible for the welcome offer
- Maximum bet is C$5
- Gamble responsible.
- Weekly extra spins
- Offers Live Dealer & Mobile Games
- Progressive jackpots of over $1 million
100%/C$111 + 77 FS
- New Canadian players only, 18+
- A minimum deposit of C$10 is required for welcome offer
- Refund bonus is subject to a 60x wagering requirement
- Skrill and Neteller deposits are not eligible for this offer
- Be gamble responsible.
- 23 free spins no deposit bonus
- 1-2 days payout speed
- Full live casino section
C$300 +100 BS
- New player offer
- Valid for 15 days after 1st deposit.
- Min Deposit C$20
- Max Bonus Bet C$5
- Winnings from spins capped at C$50
- First 100 Zee spins: 10/day. Spins must be used within 24 hours, Funds within 30 days.
- Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35 wagering
- Top-tier software providers
- 1294+ casino games
- 100% safe and secure
- 50 free spins on first deposit.
- After your first deposit you may claim your 30 Extra Free Spins by visiting the Kicker Section.
- Offer is only available for first time depositors.
- Min deposit is С$10.
- 50 Free Spins on Book of Dead. (Spin Value: C$0.10).
- All wins paid in cash
- Bonus With No Wagering Requirements
- No maximum win
- 18+. New players only.
- One bonus offer per player.
- Min deposit C$20. Max bonus bet C$5.
- Bonus offer must be used within 30 days and bonus spins within 10 days, otherwise any unused shall be removed.
- Bonus finds are separate to cash funds and are subject to 35x wagering
- Only bonus funds count towards wagering req.
- Terms apply.
- Unlimited withdrawals
- Live chat open 24/7
- Mobile friendly design
How We Rate Casinos that Accept Interac
In order to choose the most outstanding online casinos with Interac out of literally hundreds of casino sites, our experts check and test every single option separately to ensure that it meets our quality standards.
Among the main criteria we check before approving a gambling site are the following:
Depositing & Withdrawing
Pros & Cons of Interac casinos
Just like any other service or product we use, using Interac may also have its advantages and disadvantages. Here are some of them:
- Convenience. It will take just a few minutes to set up your Interac account on a bank website/app. Just check if your bank supports Interac e-Transfers.
- Support. Interac connects to your bank account, so all transactions are recorded. This protects your funds from any suspicious or fraudulent activity.
- Security. The Interac payment system ensures safety of your financial data while gambling online. The system combines both their own security measures with the ones your bank has.
- Speed. With Interac, you don’t need to wait for your funds anymore. Use Interac instant deposits and play straight away.
- Accessibility. Interac is designed by Canadians for Canadians. That’s why the majority of its banks accept Interac e-Transfers (though not all them support online payments).
- Bonuses. Once your first deposit is made, you receive a welcome bonus. Some Interac e-Transfer casino sites reward their players for every new deposit they make.
- Control. Using the Interac payment system allows Canadian online casino players to limit their gambling spending.
- Limited. The system is available only in Canada and not all the casinos accept it so far.
- Incur fees. There may be additional fees in case of transferring cash.
As you can see, Interac pros gradually overcome its cons which makes Interac a great banking method for Canadian players.
Interac Online vs Interac e-Transfer
Interac offers its users a wide range of services and payment methods to make their life easier. The most popular banking methods provided by Interac are:
It is considered the most popular and convenient method for Canadian online casino players. Interac Online is the safest way to transfer funds from your bank account to your online casino balance. All transactions go through your bank security and Interac security. Thus, you can use it without worrying about your personal and financial data.
While not all banks support Interac online at the moment, all of them can be used for e-Transfer, which allows users to make secure transactions from one account to another. Also, a lot of real money gambling sites in Canada accept this type of Interac transaction. So, if your bank does not support Interac online, you can check the other top casinos that accept e-transfer transactions.
Besides the methods listed above, the Interac payment system has more options like Interac Debit and Interac Cash which may be useful in your daily life.
How to make a deposit and withdraw using Interac
If you are new to Interac then you want to read our guide before making any transactions. Please mind that the process is a bit different from any other e-wallet, as this one involves using your bank account.
- First you need to find the Deposit or Banking section of your casino and choose Interac from the payment options available.
- Fill in the required details for Interac and select a bank account you want to make a transfer from.
- Put in your deposit amount and choose e-Transfer.
- The funds will be transferred to your casino account within a few seconds along with some bonus funds you activated by depositing.
- Sign in to your online casino account and go to the cashier section to collect your winnings.
- From the drop-down list, choose Interac and provide all the required details to approve your identity.
- After that you will be asked to select the amount of money you wish to withdraw.
Note: Remember to clear all the wagering requirements before requesting withdrawal.
- The funds will now deliver to your bank account.
The process itself is quite simple, just make sure you check the minimum accepted deposits and withdrawals on the gambling site you choose.
For those who wish other banking methods, here are the most common alternatives to Interac in Canada:
This is one of the most popular e-wallets in Canada and some other countries. Ecopayz is designed to make online users’ lives easier. This payment method doesn’t require connecting to your bank and keeps all your personal data confidential.
This method is popular not only among online gamblers, but all other users as well. If you prefer using the old fashion way to transfer money, then you can use your debit or credit card to add funds into your casino account. Just mind that the withdrawing process using a card may take up to 7 days.
This payment method would help to make secure transfers from your bank account to your balance on a gambling site. And make it faster and easier than a regular bank transfer. The withdrawing process usually takes around 3-5 business days.
Similar to InstaDebit, this option helps a user transfer funds directly through a bank account without any cards. The method is totally secure and conducts real-time payment. Still, when it comes to withdrawing funds from your IDebit casino account, it may take up to 5 business days.
All those methods are totally safe and secure for Canadian players to use. So, you can use any of them without worrying that somebody can steal or hack your data.
If you are looking for the best Interac casinos available in Canada, go ahead and choose one of our recommended gambling sites and start your gambling journey right now.
- Does it cost any money to use Interac?
- The system charges a small flat fee to conduct the money. Transaction fees are usually around C$1-2 depending on your bank. Still, some of them offer free transfers with Interac. So, before making a transaction check your bank’s charges.
- Is Interac a safe option to use at online casinos?
- You can be sure that Interac is one of the safest options available in Canada at the moment. It’s because of double security performed both by the system itself and your bank. What is more, Interac never shares user’s personal data with any third party whatsoever.
- Is it possible to withdraw my winnings using Interac?
- Withdrawing options can vary from one casino to another. Thus, before registering on any gambling site we recommend you to check the available options in the banking section.
- Interac Flash, what is it?
- It’s an additional feature that Interac offers its users. Interac Flash allows you to make daily payments under C$50 with a secure tap of your debit card or smartphone.