The Best Microgaming Casinos in Canada
Microgaming is one of the online gambling industry’s leading software developers. According to information on their website, in 1994, they were the first company to launch a bona-fide, working online casino. They also claim that in 2004 they pipped everyone else to the post when they developed their original mobile casino software. An outstanding innovator, they produced top Microgaming casino slots like Book of Oz, Immortal Romance, and 9 Masks of Fire.
If you are a Canadian player looking for the best online gambling experience, you’ll find it at one of the top Microgaming casinos we list below. Delay no more. Check it out today.
100%/C$100 + 33 FS
- New Canadian players only, 18+
- A minimum deposit of C$10 applies
- Bonus is subject to a 45x wagering requirement
- Skrill and Neteller are ineligible for the welcome offer
- Maximum bet is C$5
- Gamble responsible.
- Weekly extra spins
- Offers Live Dealer & Mobile Games
- Progressive jackpots of over $1 million
150% Welcome Bonus
- A C$15 bonus will be awarded for every C$10 deposited on your first purchase.
- The maximum bonus is C$150.
- The bonus is to be used within 7 days of qualification.
- Only deposits made by players using a Debit Card
- Live dealer game offering
- iOS downloads available
- Platform is mobile-friendly
C$300 +100 BS
- New player offer
- Valid for 15 days after 1st deposit.
- Min Deposit C$20
- Max Bonus Bet C$5
- Winnings from spins capped at C$50
- First 100 Zee spins: 10/day. Spins must be used within 24 hours, Funds within 30 days.
- Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35 wagering
- Top-tier software providers
- 1294+ casino games
- 100% safe and secure
- New Canadian players only, 18+
- A minimum deposit of C$10 is required for welcome offer
- Refund bonus is subject to a 60x wagering requirement
- Skrill and Neteller deposits are not eligible for this offer
- Be gamble responsible.
- 23 free spins no deposit bonus
- 1-2 days payout speed
- Full live casino section
How We Go About Rating the Top Microgaming Online Casinos
Finding the best games and online platforms to play them on is not something you can take lightly. It’s not just about getting the best gambling experience; your personal safety and financial security safety have to be considered too. That is why we employ a thorough, comprehensive, and rigorous checking procedure on all the sites we review. Here’s what we check out on your behalf.
All safe, legitimate online gambling platforms should be appropriately licensed. Sites operating in the UK should be licensed by the UK Gambling Commission. Microgaming casino sites that welcome players from Canada should preferably carry a Kahnawake Gaming Commission license or one issued by the Malta Gaming Association, or the Curacao eGaming Authority, etc. A reputable gambling license indicates that a casino observes proper online gambling practices.
Another thing we always verify is that a gambling platform offers top-notch customer support. Whenever you have a problem or a question you can’t find an answer to in a site’s FAQ section, you need good customer support – preferably 24/7. Online chat or responsive phone numbers are best, or an email service as a last resort.
Canadian gamblers prefer to use their native currency, CAD. It saves hassle and exchange rate fees. They also want a fast, convenient payment system, especially when it comes to making a withdrawal – using credit or debit cards, eBanking, prepaid cards, eWallets, or cryptocurrencies. We check this out too.
Although the license provider should verify that a platform has the right encryption software in place, we check this out independently. 128-bit SSL encryption is the minimum we expect to find – 256-bit is even better.
The same goes for fair gaming. We confirm that each site is eCOGRA, or similar, approved. It indicates that their RNGs (the things that dictate the outcome of games) are regularly, independently audited. Other approval authorities include Gaming Labs International and iTech Labs.
Once we’ve checked out all safety and security aspects of new Microgaming casinos we then look into their games and the range they offer. Slots are the most popular, not only in Canada but all over the planet. However, gamblers also love to play casino table games on their PCs and their mobiles, so we evaluate all this too, as well as looking into a platform’s live dealer game offering.
The number of Canadians that search for the best Microgaming casino experience every day is in the thousands. They, and others like them, are looking for sites that not only offer the best choice of titles but that add new games regularly and offer the most tempting bonuses and promotions.
The Microgaming Casinos Canada Focus Initiative
Many platforms powered by this industry giant welcome Canadians and offer them quality, legal gambling under cover of their Kahnawake Gaming Commission license. But finding an online platform they can play on legally is only half the battle.
Players from Canada have high expectations when it comes to their online gambling, so the Canada-focused Microgaming online casinos that seek their patronage have to earn it, and they do so by offering:
- Progressive slot games with life-changing jackpots – the biggest jackpot to date on Microgaming’s Mega Moolah progressive slot is £13.2 million, which was won by a British soldier in 2015. To date, there have been 19 Canadian Dollar winners, between them landing a total of CAD134-million.
- Great RTPs on their ordinary slots, such as Hot As Hades – 96.75%; Bridesmaids – 96.71%; Thunderstruck ll – 96.65%, and Alaskan Fishing – 96.63%.
- Table games including Baccarat, Blackjack, Poker, and Roulette. All with exceptional RTPs, like Vegas Single Deck Blackjack with its RTP of 99.69%.
- Total mobile compatibility. Not only was this software innovator the first to provide mobile platform software, but they currently lead the game-race with over 300 mobile game titles launched to date.
It is easy to see why Microgaming mobile casinos are probably considered the best globally, and Canadians are lucky enough to be among the fortunate iGamers on the receiving end.
Microgaming Casinos No Deposit Bonuses and More
Every gambler loves a bonus, and if it’s a no deposit one to boot, that’s even better. All online casinos offer bonuses and promotions. If they didn’t, they wouldn’t attract new gamers to their platforms, nor would they keep existing ones.
Bonuses are an essential part of online gambling, and casinos powered by this software developer offer some of the most lucrative and generous promotions going, including:
- No deposit free spins bonuses
- No deposit free cash bonuses – these are few and far between but crop up now and again.
- Match bonuses – usually offered to existing players whereby the House matches the amount the player deposits by anywhere from 50% to 200%, and more. A min deposit is specified (often C$10), as is a max deposit to which the match applies.
- Reload bonuses – again offered to existing players whereby a previously awarded bonus is duplicated a second or third time.
- Microgaming casino weekly bonuses and promotions – offered to existing players on certain days of the week or weekend.
- Loyalty and VIP Programs – whereby each time a punter plays a game, loyalty points are awarded. These points can be accumulated and traded in for cash, or prizes, or at the VIP level, tickets for sporting events or luxury vacations.
Bonuses are big business in the online gambling arena. As well as helping new Microgaming casinos to attract new punters or retain existing clients, they also lessen the cost of gambling for Canadian gamers.
Microgaming Casino Bonus Terms and Conditions
The one thing you should be aware of is that all bonuses and promotions have terms and conditions attached to them. They vary from House to House, but they include limited timeframes in which to play through the bonus, minimal withdrawal amounts and wagering requirements. This latter condition dictates how many times you have to replay the bonus amount with real cash before you can access your bonus winnings.
The Range of Games Microgaming Online Casinos Provide
Since its inception, this market leader has created over 800 casino games. They cover all genres, including slots, casino table games, mobile, and live dealer games. They are a prolific game creation organization issuing a new game each and every month.
Slots are the life-blood of the online gambling world. Canadians, among others, play them more than any other kind of casino game. We’ve already mentioned Book of Oz, Immortal Romance, and 9 Masks of Fire, but this is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of superb Microgaming slots. Other popular titles include:
|Slot Title||Theme||Max Jackpot||RTP|
Medieval – King Arthur
Game of Thrones
Cult TV series
Jungle Jim – El Dorado
All of these slots contain exciting features like wilds, scatters, mystery symbols, extra spins, Megaways engines, cascading grids, multipliers, and games within games.
Microgaming Casino Free Slots
Many of their slots can be played for free – something that lots of Canadian punters appreciate. It gives them the chance to test out new games and new platforms without having to dig into their own pockets. Then, they can decide whether or not that platform is for them, or when they come to play the game for real money, they know exactly what to expect and how to get maximum enjoyment out of it.
Microgaming Mobile Casinos and Slots
As has already been stated, this game software developer was the first to create mobile gaming software back in 2004. Today, mobile gambling is huge, and its popularity is still rising. According to MSN, in 2020, 303.7 million gamers in the US and Canada described themselves as mobile gamers, with 238.7 million being currently active. These figures indicate a 12% in the year from 2019.
All of the games this provider releases are now launched simultaneously in PC and mobile device versions. In addition, most Microgaming Online Casinos offer Android and iOS apps to players who prefer to use them for their mobile gaming.
Microgaming Casinos Canada Table Games
While slots account for a huge proportion of online casino activity, many punters also want to play classic casino table games like baccarat, blackjack, craps, roulette, and especially poker, in which Microgaming is a big player.
Most self-respecting poker players will be familiar with the MPN – the Microgaming Poker Network, which ran for 17 years, but sadly for many, which closed in June 2020. But the game developer hasn’t abandoned poker and its players – far from it. They have just announced their return to the real money poker arena with a new suite of Hold’em games
They continue to lead the industry in its individual poker game offerings, with Microgaming online casinos still being the best web-based venues to go to enjoy the best virtual poker experiences. Their video poker game offerings include:
- All American
- Aces and Eights
- Bonus Deuces Wild
- Deuces Wild Power Poker
- Double Double Bonus Poker
- Jackpot Deuces
- Jacks or better
- Louisiana Double
Their live casino Hold’em offering is one of the most sought after liver dealer poker games in the world today.
Other Table Games Featured by Microgaming Casino Sites
Among the 800 plus games created by this online game giant, every major classic casino table game is covered. They include:
- Blackjack – versions include Atlantic City Blackjack, Classic Blackjack Gold, and Premier Blackjack Hi Lo Gold.
- Craps with 3X odds
- Poker – as discussed above
- Roulette – including American, European, and French, plus variants such as Multi Wheel Roulette, Roulette Royale, and their mobile roulette games.
- What is meant by the term “Microgaming Casino?”
- True Microgaming online platforms are platforms that have been designed by this world-leading game software supplier and that only offer their games. However, casinos that offer other game brands, with a large proportion of Microgaming titles, can also be considered Microgaming casinos.
- How safe are Microgaming Casinos?
- Very safe indeed. This software giant itself carries 5 major licenses, including the Canadian Kahnawake Gaming License plus those issued by the Malta Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission, and Curacao eGaming Authority.
- What game choice does Microgaming offer?
- They offer 800 online games including slots, and other classic casino table games such as baccarat, blackjack, craps, poker, and roulette.
- Do Microgaming release new games often?
- They are one of the most prolific game software developers globally, issuing a minimum of 1 new game per month.
- Do Microgaming slots have free spins?
- Yes. All of their slots contain cutting edge features. Not just free spins, but wilds, scatters, multipliers and bonus rounds.
- Do Microgaming create real money slots?
- Indeed they do. In fact, in Mega Moolah, they have the biggest progressive jackpot slot globally, which has paid out over $328 million.