No ID Verification Casinos in Canada
One of the main concerns most casino players have regarding online gambling is the safety and security of personal and banking information they share with gambling sites. This is no surprise, considering the amount of information customers usually share before they can withdraw money from their casino balance.
Luckily, Canadian players can choose between a range of no verification casinos that allow their members to join, play games, claim bonuses, and withdraw winnings without sharing an ID.
The Best Online Casinos with No Verification Withdrawal
C$900 + 150 Free Spins
- 1 deposit – 100% bonus. You could take C$300 + 100 Free Spins which you can activate during 5 days.
- 2 deposit – 50% bonus . Get up to C$600 + 50 free spins
- Wagering requirements: 50x bonus
- Minimum deposit: Can$20
- The casino is Bitcoin-friendly
- Live dealer games are available
- Great choice of payment methods
121% Welcome Bonus up to C$300
- New players only.
- Minimum deposit of C$10.
- Bonus funds are 121% up to C$300 and separate to Cash funds.
- 35x bonus wagering requirements.
- C$5 max bet with bonus.
- Bonus must be used within 30 days otherwise any unused bonus shall be removed.
- Terms Apply.
- Gamble responsibly.
- 500+ games from top quality developers
- Weekly promotions
- Virtual sports betting
80 Bonus Spins on the Game Absolootly Mad Mega Moolah
- New Canadian players only.
- Min deposit C$1 required.
- 200x wagering applies.
- Gamble responsibly.
- More than 500+ games available
- High payout rate
- New games every month
What are No Verification Casinos?
Most casinos don’t require that new users verify their identity right after sign up, but they do make it mandatory for players to do so before making their first withdrawal.
A no verification casino doesn’t require any personal documents from its members before allowing them to use its services. Players can simply register, play the games and collect their winnings via payment methods such as Trustly and cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.
Why Do Casinos Have a Verification Procedure?
New casino sites implement identity verification procedures mainly in an effort to curb money laundering and fraud. Simply put, they want to make sure that the people playing casino games and withdrawing winnings are legally allowed to do so and that the money they use to fund their gambling activities doesn’t come from suspicious sources.
What’s more, this is also a way for casinos to protect their players’ information and funds by ensuring that the person withdrawing money is none other than the account holder themself. The procedure is particularly useful in identity theft cases as the operators can prevent unauthorized access to their members’ funds.
What Documents Do Players Usually Need to Submit?
In contrast to land-based casinos, where a player can collect their winnings simply by showing their ID card, the verification process on online casinos is a bit more complicated. As everything is done in a virtual space, the operators need proof of a player’s identity, age, physical address, and the source of the funds used for gambling.
These documents may include:
- A copy of your government-issued photo ID, such as ID card, passport, or driver’s licence
- A copy of your utility bill or a bank statement usually no older than six months, as proof of address
- A copy of the front and the back of your credit card or proof of the source of funds used in the casino
Note that, for your verification process to be completed successfully, essential information such as your name, address, date of birth, etc., needs to be clearly visible when you submit your documents. Most casinos advise their customers to cover the CVV/CVV2 numbers on their cards and only show the first six and the last four digits when submitting a copy of their card.
How to Know Whether a No ID Casino is Safe?
Online gambling operators enforce strict verification policies to protect themselves and their customers from illegal conduct. Therefore, it’s only reasonable to wonder whether an online casino no ID needed is actually safe for players.
Most online no verification casinos hold valid operating licenses issued by the Malta Gaming Authority, one of the industry’s most highly reputable licensing bodies. Thus, there is no need to worry about safety, as long as you make sure the casino you’re playing in has been appropriately licensed and regulated in accordance with the official laws.
No Verification Casinos Rating Criteria
We aim to provide our players with the most reliable information and recommend only the best and most trustworthy gambling sites. To achieve this, we put the casino operators to a series of tests and pick out only those that tick all of the boxes.
Licence and security
Bonuses and promotions
Variety of games
Pros and Cons of Casinos without Verification
- Anonymity — One of the most apparent advantages of playing in an online casino no ID needed is that you remain completely anonymous as there is no need to share personal documents and information.
- Security — One of the biggest concerns of playing in traditional online casinos is whether the users’ information is adequately protected from unauthorized access. With a no verification casino, security problems are a thing of the past as you don’t submit any sensitive information. They are regulated by the MGA, which makes sure they operate in accordance with the official gambling laws.
- Fast and easy sign-up process — Registration in traditional casinos can sometimes be a tedious process, especially if a casino requires that players complete their verification before being allowed to play games. In most no ID casinos, on the other hand, the sign-up process can be completed in a couple of minutes, after which you can deposit and play the games right away.
- Fast deposits and withdrawals — Transactions on regular casino sites are usually delayed as the operator needs at least 24 hours to check your documents and verify your identity. In contrast, deposits and withdrawals from a no verification casino are much faster as this step is eliminated.
- Possible security issues and fraud — There is a good reason why most casinos nowadays use verification checks, and that is to protect both themselves and their customers from fraud and other illegal actions. Therefore, you need to be extra careful when choosing a no ID verification casino to play in and ensure it is properly regulated, preferably by the Malta Gaming Authority, one of the most reliable licensing bodies in the world.
Best Games to Play in No ID Verification Casinos
In addition to offering fast and fuss-free registration and transactions and other benefits, no ID casinos also usually feature rich gaming portfolios with a diversified collection of games. Players can usually find some of the most popular table games such as roulette, blackjack, baccarat, poker, craps, dice, and sic bo. The best casino sites also offer live dealer games that include live variations of the table games, as well as some popular game shows, most notably Monopoly Live, Dream Catcher, Crazy Time, Mega Ball.
The most abundant and diversified game categories you can find in a no verification online casino are usually real money slots. They come with a variety of themes, game mechanics, and special features. Some of the most popular slot titles include Starburst and Gonzo’s Quest by NetEnt, Immortal Romance by Microgaming casino software, and Book of Ra by Novomatic, to name a few.
Progressive jackpots form a special category of slot games, giving players a chance to win massive amounts of money on a single spin. Some of the most prominent progressive jackpots are Hall of Gods, Mega Fortune, Joker Millions, and Mega Moolah, a game known for awarding eight-figure sums.
- What is the Know Your Customer (KYC) policy?
- The Know Your Customer policy is the identity verification process most online casinos nowadays implement to confirm a player’s identity before allowing them to withdraw money.
- Are Canadian casinos with no identification required legal?
- Yes, they are. The casinos we recommend are all properly licensed and regulated by some of the most trustworthy regulating bodies and thus legal.
- How to know which casinos don’t require verification?
- Players can check this information on a casino’s Terms and Conditions page.
- Do the no ID verification casinos in Canada offer welcome bonuses?
- Yes, they do. The absence of a verification process doesn’t influence the existence of welcome bonus offers.
- Are Canadian no ID gambling site safe?
- Yes, they are. Our list of casinos contains only those operators that hold valid operating licences and utilize the latest security protocols to protect user data.