High-Quality Online Roulette Sites in Canada 2021
Although roulette relies purely on chance, there’s more to the game than meets the eye. It’s always a good idea to go over the basics before you place your first bet at a roulette casino. That’s why you should keep reading this informative roulette guide.
It will teach you all you need to know about roulette variations, betting options, tactics, and a lot of other useful stuff you can use to your advantage. But before we get into the technicalities, we’ll showcase our list of the best online roulette sites in Canada. Keep up!
C$300 +100 BS
- New player offer
- Valid for 15 days after 1st deposit.
- Min Deposit C$20
- Max Bonus Bet C$5
- Winnings from spins capped at C$50
- First 100 Zee spins: 10/day. Spins must be used within 24 hours, Funds within 30 days.
- Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35 wagering
- Top-tier software providers
- 1294+ casino games
- 100% safe and secure
200% Welcome Bonus up to C$500
- New players only
- No Deposit Offer: Claim in 48 hrs
- 14 day expiry
- FP wins are credited as bonus and capped at С$10, exc. JP win
- 50x wagering
- Deposit Bonus Offer: C$20 min deposit
- Valid for selected games
- Bonus wins capped at C$500
- 30x wagering – req. vary by game
- Bonus expires within 90 days
- Withdrawal terms, No Deposit Offer terms & Deposit Bonus Offer terms apply.
- Top-Notch Mobile Application
- Average RTP across all games of 96%
- Fair gaming certified through eCOGRA
50 Extra Spins
- 50 free spins on first deposit.
- After your first deposit you may claim your 30 Extra Free Spins by visiting the Kicker Section.
- Offer is only available for first time depositors.
- Min deposit is С$10.
- 50 Free Spins on Book of Dead. (Spin Value: C$0.10).
- All wins paid in cash
- Bonus With No Wagering Requirements
- No maximum win
- New Canadian players only, 18+
- A minimum deposit of C$20 applies
- Bonus is subject to a 30x wagering requirement
- Various game contributions apply
- Please gamble responsibly
- C$1500 max. Bonus
- Over 60 mobile casino games
- Well-rounded selection of slots
How to Choose a Legit Online Roulette Site in Canada
Finding a casino in Canada where you can play roulette online is easy. There are roulette casinos at every corner, most of which offer both computerized and live dealer variations of the popular game.
However, you shouldn’t register at the first casino that comes to hand. Since you’ll be putting real money on the line, it’s recommended to only sign up with a tried and tested gambling site.
This is where our expertise comes into play. We’ve been in the industry long enough to recognize a fraudulent operator from a mile away. What’s more, we know exactly what constitutes a first-class roulette site and what characteristics it should have.
Here are the criteria we use for rating online casino roulette sites:
License from a renowned regulatory jurisdiction such as the UKGC, MGA, and Curacao is an indication that the casino runs a legitimate business. For a gambling operator to get approval from these institutions, it needs to go undergo strict and extensive checks for security and fairness.
We always check up on the casino’s status among the gaming community in major review portals and forums. This shows us how the operator treats its users and whether it pays out winnings in a timely manner.
To pass our security checks, an online casino offering roulette games needs to be protected with the most advanced safety protocols on the web. If the site employs SSL protocols and similarly efficient protection tools, we’ll know for sure that the integrity of our readers’ data will remain intact.
If the casino is generous towards its new and ongoing users, it gets a huge plus from our team. Apart from a huge sign-up offer, there should be lots of perks for existing customers in the form of free spins, reload bonuses, and cashout promos. More importantly, the terms and conditions attached to these deals have to be player-friendly.
An online casino is only as good as its gaming portfolio. Therefore, we’ve listed only gambling sites that offer a diverse lineup of roulette games. In any of our recommended sites, you’ll find a whole host of RNG-based roulette games in addition to a top-notch live dealer lounge with dozens of roulette tables.
If you can’t find a suitable payment method to top up your account and withdraw your winnings quickly, then what’s the point of joining an operator? For that reason, we made sure to handpick only casinos with well-equipped cashiers. From credit/debit cards to e-wallets and prepaid systems, you’ll have multiple banking solutions at your disposal.
We know how important it is to have someone to lean on for support if things go south. That’s why we always test the efficiency of the casino’s customer service with regard to handling player queries. In addition to providing round-the-clock support, the service needs to display top-notch problem-solving skills.
Most Popular Roulette Variations You Can Play Online
The game of roulette has gone a long way since its early days. In the last decade or so, all the major software providers like Playtech, Evolution, NetEnt, and Microgaming have developed their unique versions of roulette, with each offering an exciting twist to the legendary game.
Let’s go over the most sought-after online casino roulette variants and their key features.
European roulette is easily the most popular roulette adaptation ever created. The game’s most distinguishable characteristic is seen in the table layout. Namely, European roulette features only one zero slot, with the wheel comprising a total of 37 pockets. The house edge clocks at 2.63%, which is considered low compared to most other roulette variations.
The American roulette wheel is made up of 38 compartments, including two zeros. The introduction of the second zero pocket increases the house edge to 5.26% — almost double that of its European counterpart. In terms of the rules, betting options, and the underlying mechanics, American and European roulette are exactly the same.
French roulette is played on a standard, single-zero wheel, but carries one notable advantage over its European sibling — The La Partage Rule. When the La Partage rule is applied, players lose only half of their even-odds stake if the ball lands on zero. With this distinct feature in effect, players have a better chance of winning as the house edge is lowered down to 1.35%.
Exotic Approaches to Online Roulette Canada
European, American, and French roulette are the core roulette formats, widely available for real money and for free online. In addition to the ‘Big 3,’ there have also been some innovative spin-offs created. While the main principle of the game remains the same, these derivations boast cool bonus extras and a number of handy features, adding a whole other element to the action.
Let’s introduce you to the four roulette options that you should know before visiting an online roulette casino in Canada.
Mini roulette is just like it sounds — a smaller version of the traditional roulette. This variation uses a 13-number wheel, which swings the odds of winning in your favour. Of course, the payoffs for single-number bets are also reduced. Mini roulette is developed by Playtech, one of the industry giants.
As you might have guessed, multi-wheel roulette allows players to place wagers on multiple tables simultaneously. The game follows the standard rules and uses the European roulette layout but adds the ‘multi table’ option, giving you the chance to spin up to eight roulette wheels at once.
Based on the European version, Multi-Ball roulette extends your winning odds by adding two more balls to the mix. The aim of the game is the same — predict the numbered pocket in which the ball will land on, or at least one of the balls.
Out of all roulette casino games, live dealer roulette has the biggest appeal among players. Live roulette is the best of both worlds — it combines the authentic, thrilling experience of a real casino floor with the convenience and accessibility of online gaming. The action is filmed in land-based casino studios, with cameras capturing the roulette spin from different angles and then streamed in HD to players’ desktop or mobile devices. The games in live roulette are managed by professional croupiers, with whom you can interact at any given moment.
Thanks to the technological advances in the field of mobile gaming, you can now enjoy all of the above-mentioned roulette formats remotely from your mobile device. Regardless of whether you’re using an Android or iOS-powered mobile phone or tablet, you can get in on the roulette action even when you’re thousands of miles away from home. The mobile roulette starter pack includes a compatible device and a stable internet connection.
Roulette Tips & Tricks
Since online roulette is a game that’s based purely on chance, there is essentially nothing you can do to boost your chances of winning. It all comes down to how lucky you are at the moment the wheel is spun, and no amount of skill can change that.
However, there are some common-sense tips that could help you make the most out of your online roulette session. And who knows, you might even be able to beat the house by following these bits of advice.
- Avoid the American roulette. Although we generally don’t have anything against American roulette, we believe it would be ill-advised to play it due to the game’s high house edge. In the long run, single-zero wheels will give you a better shot of winning.
- Play the game in demo mode first. Playing casino roulette for free will help you understand the game in great detail. There are various free-to-play roulette casinos where you can master the basic techniques and explore potentially winning strategies.
- Manage your bankroll. Bankroll management is a universal strategy, one that can be applied to all casino games, and roulette is no exception. The idea behind it is to always bet only with the money you can afford to lose. Set yourself a gambling budget before sitting at a roulette table and stick with it no matter what. We all get caught up in the thrill of playing in a casino, but it’s paramount that you don’t overstep the mark.
Swing into Action with the Best Online Roulette Sites in Canada
Now it’s time to put the knowledge that you collected from our handy roulette guide into practice. The expert gambling team at Casinosters has put together a list that reveals top-drawer online roulette sites for Canadian players. Each casino has been thoroughly tested and rated according to our stringent criteria. The best part? You’ll be able to snatch a lot of juicy bonuses along the way!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I win real money playing online roulette?
- You bet! If lady luck is on your side, and you make the right moves at the table, you can very much win real money playing roulette online, and lots of it, if we may add. In fact, every one of our recommended casinos offers a wide range of real money roulette games.
- Is it possible to play roulette for free?
- Yes, it is. There are dozens of free-play roulette casino online where you can enjoy the game without having to deposit a single cent. Additionally, most online casinos will allow you to play their RNG roulette games in demo mode.
- Do I need to download anything to play roulette online?
- No, you don’t. The majority of roulette gambling sites are powered by Instant play technology, allowing users to access and play the games without downloading any type of client or app. You can access the platform via your browser (mobile or desktop) and jump right in.
- Will these casinos allow me to play roulette with my friends?
- Of course! You can invite your pals over for a fun and exciting roulette session — there’s room for everyone! Make sure to join the same table, though.
- How to recognize a good roulette table?
- Generally, there are no right or wrong choices when it comes to choosing a roulette table. It’s only a matter of which one suits your preferences and budget the most.