Top Apple Pay Casinos in 2021
Canadian players have always been huge fans of mobile casino gaming, and one of the banking methods that has become their go-to option is Apple Pay. Players love the fact that it is simple to use, fast, and reliable. Plus, Apple Pay casino sites charge no fees for transactions through this payment method.
200% Welcome Bonus up to C$500
- New players only
- No Deposit Offer: Claim in 48 hrs
- 14 day expiry
- FP wins are credited as bonus and capped at С$10, exc. JP win
- 50x wagering
- Deposit Bonus Offer: C$20 min deposit
- Valid for selected games
- Bonus wins capped at C$500
- 30x wagering – req. vary by game
- Bonus expires within 90 days
- Withdrawal terms, No Deposit Offer terms & Deposit Bonus Offer terms apply.
- Top-Notch Mobile Application
- Average RTP across all games of 96%
- Fair gaming certified through eCOGRA
100% up to С$300 + 50 bonus spins
- 18+, New Canadian players only.
- Minimum deposit of C$10 required.
- The bonus and the deposit must be wagered 35 times before withdrawing.
- Bonus funds must be used within 30 days and bonus spins within 10 days.
- Gamble responsibly.
- Wide range of slots and table games
- Live dealer games available
- Instant play platform
- New Canadian players only, 18+
- A minimum deposit of C$20 applies
- Bonus is subject to a 30x wagering requirement
- Various game contributions apply
- Please gamble responsibly
- C$1500 max. Bonus
- Over 60 mobile casino games
- Well-rounded selection of slots
Our Rating Criteria
Safety and security
Pros and Cons of Using Apple Pay for Casino Deposits
Apple Pay comes with a strong set of advantages that have secured it a notable position in the upper echelon of banking methods available even in new online casinos. But you still need to consider a few disadvantages before choosing Apple Pay to make a deposit at casino sites.
- Military-grade security — With state-of-the-art encryption methods and additional safety features such as FaceID and Touch ID, Apple Pay is an absolute leader when safety and security are in question.
- Ease of use — It features a user-friendly interface, which newcomers to real money online casinos won’t have any issues with.
- Instant deposits — All deposits are processed in mere seconds.
- Banking details not disclosed to casinos — By using this method, you won’t have to share your banking details with casinos.
- No fees — Apple Pay casinos enlisted on our page won’t charge you any fees.
- Designed for mobile use — Apple Pay is synched with mobile devices, so you can use it on the majority of iPhone and iPad devices.
- No withdrawals — Unfortunately, you can’t make casino withdrawals using this payment processing system.
- Doesn’t work with older iOS devices — Although Apple Pay works with iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac devices, it requires them to have the latest iOS, which is why some older models can’t support it.
- Requires you to connect your card to Apple Pay — In order to use this payment processor, you have to connect your bank card with it, and some users might not feel comfortable doing that.
Playing in an Apple Pay casino comes with a whole set of perks, including top-notch security, momentary deposits, no fees, and an easy-to-use interface. These advantages are what most casino players look for in a casino, which is why the popularity of this way of funding casino accounts has continued to grow year after year.
Making a Casino Deposit Using Apple Pay
If you are new to using Apple Pay in casinos, you might feel like you need some help making deposits. Follow these steps, and you will have your playing account funded in no time.
- Connect a credit or debit card to your Apple Pay account and make sure there are enough funds for the deposit.
- Register an account in one of the gambling sites listed here.
- Go to the Cashier section and click on the “Deposit” button.
- Out of the listed options, choose Apple Pay.
- Specify the amount you wish to deposit.
- Verify the transaction via FaceID or Touch ID.
- Enjoy your casino gaming experience.
Apple Pay Alternatives
If Apple Pay is not available, or you simply want to give another payment method a try, there are several noteworthy and practical alternatives to consider, such as:
- Can I safely play in Apple Pay casinos?
- Absolutely. The gambling venues that support this transaction processing system are safe and secure gambling venues licensed and registered by reputable gambling jurisdictions and tested for fairness and security by independent auditors.
- How long does it usually take to deposit money with Apple Pay?
- All Apple Pay deposits are processed instantly and will be visible in your playing accounts momentarily.
- Can I find Apple Pay in all online casinos?
- Even though most Canadian online casinos accept Apple Pay, that can’t be said for all of them.
- Are there any fees for making Apple Pay deposits?
- Apple Pay casinos do not usually charge any fees for deposits, and neither does Apple as a company.
- Can I withdraw my money using Apple Pay?
- Sadly, Apple Pay withdrawals are not possible.