The Best ecoPayz Casinos in Canada
Canada is one of the foremost nations of online gambling in the world, and Canadian gamblers are always looking for the best deals. With casinos no longer being able to offer Neteller or PayPal as ways of making a deposit on their platforms, one leading banking method remains firm – EcoPayz.
EcoPayz casinos offer top quality gaming in a safe and secure environment. To help players find their perfect online casino ecoPayz Canada experience, here on the Casinosterson, we are proud to publish our list of the best platforms that welcome Canadian gamers.
C$20 Welcome Bonus
- The 80 chances are credited as C$20 welcome bonus;
- Players can spin 80 times at C$0.25 on the Mega Moolah;
- The min 1st deposit required is C$1;
- For all subsequent deposits, the minimum is C$10;
- 60x wagering
- C$1 Minimum Deposit
- 647+ casino games
- Various withdrawal methods
100%/C$100 + 33 FS
- New Canadian players only, 18+
- A minimum deposit of C$10 applies
- Bonus is subject to a 45x wagering requirement
- Skrill and Neteller are ineligible for the welcome offer
- Maximum bet is C$5
- Gamble responsible.
- Weekly extra spins
- Offers Live Dealer & Mobile Games
- Progressive jackpots of over $1 million
100%/C$111 + 77 FS
- New Canadian players only, 18+
- A minimum deposit of C$10 is required for welcome offer
- Refund bonus is subject to a 60x wagering requirement
- Skrill and Neteller deposits are not eligible for this offer
- Be gamble responsible.
- 23 free spins no deposit bonus
- 1-2 days payout speed
- Full live casino section
- 18+, New players only.
- 1 bonus per player.
- Min. deposit C$20.
- Bonus spins on selected games only and must be used within 72 hours.
- Bonus funds are 100% match up to C$500 on your 1st deposit,
- 25% match up to C$1000 on your 2nd deposit,
- 50% match up to C$500 on your 3rd deposit.
- Generous welcome bonus
- Offers 24-hour withdrawal option
- Offers games from world-leading software providers
Why You Can Trust our Recommendations of Casinos Accepting ecoPayz
Why, you may ask yourself, should you trust our reviews? It’s because before we add any online casino to our recommended list, Casinosters’ expert team completes a thorough investigation, with player safety uppermost in their minds.
It means that every single online casino you will find in our listing of top sites has been researched and test-driven. We do this to ensure that any financial transactions that players from Canada make are 100% secure and that their personnel data is kept away from prying eyes. Here is what we check:
You should never gamble on an unlicensed platform. The law in Canada says you cannot use onshore casinos unless they are licensed within the country, although you can play at offshore casinos. The Kahnawake Gaming Commission is located in the Mohawk Territory, within Canadian borders. ecoPayz Casinos that carry this license must be registered within the territory therefore they are legally accessible.
Any offshore ecoPayz platforms we recommend are checked for quality licenses issued by the Curacao eGaming Authority, the Malta Gaming Authority, or the UK Gambling Commission. All are highly respected licenses.
We also check to ensure that the platforms we promote carry appropriate encryption to guard against unlawful intrusion. Online casinos that accept ecoPayz should have 128 or 256-Bit SSL encryption.
We test a platform to confirm it is easy to navigate and that the gaming they offer is fair and not in any way fixed. To guarantee this, a platform should carry current eCOGRA certification.
eCOGRA, or other top RNG auditors like iTech Labs and Gaming Laboratories International, check to see that the Random Number Generators (RNGs) that online platforms use to determine their games’ outcomes are producing consistently fair results.
Other Banking Options
While it is well known that ecoPayz is one of the Canadian players’ favorite banking methods, we appreciate that some gamers like to have a range of banking options from which to choose. That’s why we also make sure that any online casino using ecoPayz also offers several other banking alternatives and that whatever these are, they are all 100% safe and reliable.
The various payment options that Canadian platforms offer are discussed in fuller detail a little later on.
Good customer support is a must. Hopefully, Canadian gamblers will never have concerns or problems with the platforms on which they gamble. But if and when they do, having access to first-class customer support is essential.
Here at Casinosterson, we believe that ecoPayz casinos should have several support options and that they should be available 24/7. A good FAQ section is important, but beyond that, a live chat facility, a telephone contact point, or a responsive email address should ideally be made available.
The Advantages and Disadvantages of Using an ecoPayz Casino
There are always positive and negative sides to any choice, and a banking method is no different. Many Canadians already have a contactless ecoPayz card, allowing them to make effortless purchases and many outlets. The pros and cons of using this payment system for your online gambling activities are as follows:
|The Positives||The Negatives|
|Simple to set-up and operate.||You may be charged fees.|
|Safe and secure to use.||Prepaid card option only available to European players.|
|Acts as an effective screen between your bank and the online casino.||The account verification process takes time.|
|It is widely accepted by many online platforms.|
|It facilitates fast payouts.|
|You can attach 3 ecoCards and 3 different casinos to your ecoPayz account.|
|It can be used to claim all types of bonuses.|
|It can be used for making deposits and withdrawals|
|Makes and accepts payments in CA$|
|You do not have to have a bank account to open an ecoPayz account.|
This banking method offers punters ease of set up and operation. It is widely accepted by many new Canadian casinos, and unlike some payment systems, the ecoPayz withdrawal Canada option is welcomed by most platforms.
The ecoPayz Online Casino Deposit and Withdrawal Processes
Once you have an account, using it to make deposits and withdrawals at online casinos in Canada is a cinch. Here are the steps to follow:
Making a Deposit at ecoPayz Casinos
- Check your ecoPayz account has money in it.
- Select “making a deposit” on the platform’s cashier page.
- Log into your ecoPayz account and trigger the sum you wish to deposit.
- Keep watching your casino account to make sure it has registered the deposit, and look out for any bonus money that might be forthcoming.
- Start playing.
The above steps are a generalization as it could change slightly with each different ecoPayz casino, but in essence, that is how it works.
Making a Withdrawal at ecoPayz Casinos
- Navigate your way to the casino’s cashier page.
- Select the ecoPayz withdrawal option.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and submit.
Depending on the casino, the processing time of your request can vary anywhere from 24 hours to several days – not normally more than 5. The other thing to check before you make a withdrawal request is that you have met any wagering requirements.
Alternative Payment Systems that Casinos Accepting ecoPayz Offer
Gamblers resident in Canada just want to get on with the fun and excitement of playing real money games. Wasting time on searching out alternatives to ecoPayz is not something they appreciate. So, in order to make the process a little easier, we are pleased to help out by giving you a quick resume of the other most popular options.
- Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency that Canadian punters use as an alternative. It is still relatively new, but more and more gambling platforms are starting to offer it as an option. It is well-liked because it offers players a certain anonymity, and thanks to its blockchain roots, it ranks well in terms of payment safety and financial security. It also provides instant payouts, subject to casino withdrawal request processing times.
- Credit and debit cards are the oldest payment methods accepted by casino sites. Maestro, Mastercard, and Visa are the most used. They are quite safe and offer good protection against online fraud. One drawback is that if players do not repay the amounts borrowed within a specified time, interest will be charged.
- Entropay is powered by Visa and was first launched back in 2003. It is widely accepted by many online casinos that accept ecoPayz. It is a prepaid card system, not unlike Paysafecard, and is liked by many punters as there are no monthly fees or other hidden costs. Another of its benefits is that it does not have a minimum withdrawal amount.
- Instadebit is a brand of eWallet. It is a great choice for online gamblers in Canada, as all Canadian financial banks and institutions accept it. Many players choose it as their preferred option at casinos because they do not have to pre-fund their accounts. You can simply select the option on the platform’s cashier page and make an instant deposit.
- Interac is another favorite with players from Canada as it is a Toronto-based debit card service accepted by many casinos that welcome Canadian punters. It uses a PIN-based system to facilitate secure online payments. As Interac uses EMV Smart Card technology, it is a safe and secure option.
The one thing you can be assured of is that all the casinos accepting ecoPayz that Casinosterson recommends will offer you a great choice of tried and trusted banking options.
- How can I be sure it is safe to gamble at ecoPayz casinos?
- If you choose one of the ecoPayz gambling platforms recommended by Casinosters, you can be certain it is a completely safe and secure option. Take a look above at the things we check out to protect player safety.
- How long does it take money deposited via ecoPayz to appear in my player account?
- Once you have set up your ecoPayz account, any funds you transfer to your player account will appear with immediate effect.
- Does ecoPayz charge any transaction fees?
- Unfortunately, yes. Any money you deposit from your bank will be subject to a charge, as will any money that you withdraw from your player account to your bank. The fee is between 1.5% and 2.9% - a little higher than some other payment method fees.
- What is the difference between ecoPayz and other available banking methods?
- The main reasons that Canadian players choose ecoPayz as their preferred banking method are that it acts as a screen between the casino and your bank, keeping your financial details safe and secure, it offers fast withdrawal times, you can link up to three different casino accounts to your main account, and the majority of Canadian online platforms accept it.
- Can I withdraw my winnings using the ecoPayz banking system?
- Unlike some banking methods that you can only use to make deposits, ecoPayz facilitates both deposits and withdrawals.